What I think a family unit will look like in 100 years.
Although we hear that history repeats itself, I think the family unit will not. Families in 2109 will be much smaller than they are today or have been in the past. One hundred years ago, you had very large families with many children. In the future I see 1 to 2 children at best. Also the closeness that a family has had in the past will be forgotten. I think that we will be in a world more techological than today. I believe communication within the family will be in computerized in some shape or form and not face to face. I do not think there will be time enought for putting families first and sharing quality time together. I fear that family as we know it is endangered. I can only hope that history will repeat itself and that I am wrong about what the family will look like in 2109. I do hope that as the world evolves, we can protect what is sacred, the family unit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment